Romit LTD is a partner in the project ECoVem – European Center of Vocational Excellence in Microelectronics – Erasmus + KA3 – Dedicated VET Tools, Centers of Vocational Excellence
ECoVEM project brings together VET centres, polytechnics, industrial associations, social partners to establish European Cooperation platform of Vocational Excellence in Microelectronics to tackle the challenges of: digitalisation, artificial intelligence, green technologies, gender equality and technology, integration of migrants. ECoVEM builds on and complements the strengths of national VET systems in countries with more-advanced VET and supports the not so advanced regions to achieve VET excellence. ECoVEM implements innovative instructional approaches towards life-long capacity to self-regulate learning, hard skills and soft skills using the ecosystems-based theoretical models and performance support systems.
• Networking of CoVEs, industrial and social partners to share ideas, and experiences towards vocational excellence in microelectronics
• To develop innovative VET curricula for EQF 3 to 8 in Microelectronics in collaboration with companies and social partners
• To disseminate the microelectronics achievements in digitalisation, green energy, robotics, space technologies and medicine to raise the attractiveness of VET and microelectronics through open days, international schools and competitions
• To ensure sustainable governance at national and EU levels
• To tackle non-discrimination and social inclusion in VET focusing on the gender dimension of employability in the sector and VET for immigrants
EU funded project aims to establish a transnational cooperation platform of Centers of Vocational Exc